Delta Regis 40VDC Premium Brushless Screwdrivers pack the performance to satisfy demanding assembly applications. With brushless motor technology that withstands higher duty cycles, these drivers are ready to perform on production lines typically dependent on pneumatic tools. As with all Delta Regis Shut-off Clutch Screwdrivers, excellent torque repeatability is the fundamental building block that defines these models. A host of screwdriver configurations, accessories and control options are available to make the 40VDC Series an ideal choice for production assembly across a wide range of industries. Fast versions of some screwdrivers are available to speed up production lines that require installation of long fasteners.
- Precise Torque Control, Low Torque Reaction
- Quiet, Brushless DC motor means no carbon dust
- Compact body design results in exceptional maneuverability and operator comfort
- Less heat build-up and higher duty cycle capabilities than conventional brush motors
- 3 year motor warranty
- Screwdriver includes a torque lock sleeve and a 6-pin, 2m long cable for connecting to a compatible brushless controller (controller req?d ? sold separately)
- CE, RoHS Compliant