The ERGO50L Linear Arm combines lightweight aluminum with a robust mechanical design to bring next level comfort and functionality to the workstation. The linear design takes up less space in the work area and can be mounted at multiple locations on the workbench. High quality bearings and dual balancers deliver effortless maneuverability in any direction which helps to boost productivity while also helping to reduce repetitive motion injuries.
- Max Torque 50Nm (442.5 in-lbs)
- Helps to reduce user strain, boosting productivity
- Reduces the amount of variables creating better torque accuracy and quality of work
- Option of 2 Axis or 3 Axis positioning encoders for feeding location information to POSITX-3D
Torque Arm Positioning System
- Provides a smooth range of motion as the arm absorbs torque reactions from multiple tool types ie. electric & air screwdrivers, tapping tools, angle nut runners, pistol grip tools, grinders and drills.
**Special orders available for higher torque applications. Please contact us for more information & pricing.**Contact Us