The ERGO50A Articulating Arm combines lightweight aluminum with a robust mechanical design to bring next level comfort and functionality to the workstation. With the ability to pivot freely, the articulating arm allows you to make full use of the work area and can be positioned at a variety of angles to suit different applications. High quality bearings and dual balancers deliver effortless maneuverability in any direction which helps to boost productivity while also helping to reduce repetitive motion injuries.
- Max Torque 50Nm (442.5 in-lbs)
- Tool arm can be easily fixed at 0?, 22.5? or 45? based on application requirements
- Helps to reduce user strain, boosting productivity
- Reduces the amount of variables creating better torque accuracy and quality of work
- Option of 2 Axis or 3 Axis positioning encoders for feeding location information to POSITX-3D Torque Arm Positioning System
- Provides a smooth range of motion as the arm absorbs torque reactions from multiple tool types ie. electric & air screwdrivers, tapping tools, angle nut runners, pistol grip tools, grinders and drills.
**Special orders available for higher torque applications. Please contact us for more information & pricing.**Contact Us