40VDC Series drivers are capable of developing high torques. These drivers must be used with the included side handle attachment or mounted in a torque reaction arm for operator safety.
CESLT8_M Series Screwdrivers incorporate an aluminum front collar to facilitate fixture mounting and each driver includes an accessory side handle for handheld applications.
• Precise Torque Control, Low Torque Reaction
• Quiet, Brushless DC motor means no carbon dust
• Compact body design results in exceptional maneuverability and operator comfort
• Less heat build-up and higher duty cycle capabilities than conventional brush motors
• 3 year motor warranty
• Screwdriver includes a 6-pin, 2m long cable for connecting to a compatible brushless controller (controller req’d – sold separately)
• CE, RoHS Compliant