CESLT8_M Series Screwdrivers incorporate an aluminum front collar to facilitate fixture mounting and each driver includes an accessory side handle for handheld applications.
40VDC Series drivers are capable of developing high torques. These drivers must be used with the included side handle attachment or mounted in a torque reaction arm for operator safety.
- Precise Torque Control, Low Torque Reaction
- Quiet, Brushless DC motor means no carbon dust
- Compact body design results in exceptional maneuverability and operator comfort
- Less heat build-up and higher duty cycle capabilities than conventional brush motors
- 3 year motor warranty
- Screwdriver includes an accessory side handle and a 6-pin, 2m long cable for connecting to a compatible brushless controller (controller req’d – sold separately)
- CE, RoHS Compliant