Delta Regis ECT8-SSO Series Control Modules are ideal for processes that require more functionality than is provided by the standard
hi/lo speed controller. The module installs in-line between the controller and the driver. It has a whip cable which plugs into the
controller, and a 6 pin connector to accept the screwdriver cable. An LED display and programming buttons are provided for set-up
of slow start parameters. I/O connections are available for interfacing to external equipment.
- Push buttons and LED display for setting slow start parameters. Indicator lights show status of input / output signals.
- ECT8-SSO Module plugs in-line between a CESL8/9 Series Driver and a standard 32V or 40VDC Hi/Lo Speed Controller.
- DIP switch settings control specific I/O functions
- 3m long shielded tool cable is included with each ECT8-SSOA/B module to use in place of the standard unshielded cable included with the driver.
- Bypass switch to disable control functionality