Reduce employee repetitive strain injury by absorbing torque transmission normally reacted by the operator.
The DR90-20004P torque arm is capable of supporting tools weighing up to 5 lbs (2.2 kg) and reacting maximum torques of 240 in-lbs (27 Nm). The parallel arm design maintains the output spindle of the screwdriver perpendicular to the work surface at all times.
- Height adjustable relative to mounting column
- Tool vertical rest position/pull down force adjustable by spring tension
- Double pivot arm covers a reach of 30 in (76 cm)
- Arm rotates in excess of ninety degrees to either side of column
- Integral 1/4″ npt port for mounting pneumatic screwdrivers