The ERGO-SYS Tool Support System suspends the screwdriver over the workstation and isolates the torque reaction of the driver from the operator’s hand during fastener installation. The pre-packaged system consists of a DR90-30001 Tool Stand, ERGO-15-1000A Torque Reaction Arm, and the DR90-10105 Tool Balancer.
• Tool stand is 44 in (110 cm) tall, the horizontal arm with slider provides a reach of 24 in (60 cm)
• Stand can be fastened directly to workbench; optional bench clamp provides edge mounting without drilling holes in bench
• Telescopic carbon-fiber arm capable of reacting up to 106 in-lbs (12 Nm) torque
• Sturdy tool holder accepts tool diameters of 1.0 – 2.1 in (26 to 55 mm). Optimize tool mounting by selecting the optional aluminum torque lock sleeve that corresponds to your model of Delta Regis Electric Screwdriver.
• Tool balancer cable clips to suspension bail of customer’s screwdriver; adjustable tension to suit application