ESL211-ESD Series Electric Torque Screwdriver
ESD Safe housing comes standard
- Quiet 12V brushless DC motor means no carbon dust
- 3 year motor warranty
- Super slim body design for installation of miniature fasteners
- Precise shut-off clutch provides repeatability of +/-5%
- Top mounted reverse button
- 4mm round bit holder for precision drive – less run out
- Screwdriver includes: ESD Safe torque lock sleeve, 3-pin, 2m long cable and Philips bits
- CE, RoHS Compliant
- Power supply required – sold separately
Inline Electric Torque Screwdrivers provide excellent ergonomic benefits and increase efficiency to most assembly applications. Our inline electric torque controlled screwdrivers are offered in both AC direct plug-in a well as DC with external power supply and are offered in multiple torque ranges, start types & operating speeds.
The Delta Regis ESL2 Series Miniature Shut-Off Screwdriver provides excellent low torque repeatability in a small package for precise installation of small screws. The screwdriver’s brushless 12VDC motor ensures durability and low maintenance. Each tool includes a 2m cable for connecting to the required BECT200 Controller.