CESL824(P)F Series Electric Torque Screwdriver
• Precise torque control, low torque reaction
• Quiet brushless DC motor means no carbon dust
• Compact body design results in exceptional maneuverability and operator comfort
• Less heat build-up and higher duty cycle capabilities than conventional brush motors
• 3 year motor warranty
• Screwdriver includes: torque lock sleeve, 6-pin, 2m long cable and Philips bits
• CE, RoHS Compliant
• Power supply required – sold separately
Inline Electric Torque Screwdrivers provide excellent ergonomic benefits and increase efficiency to most assembly applications. Our inline electric torque controlled screwdrivers are offered in both AC direct plug-in a well as DC with external power supply and are offered in multiple torque ranges, start types & operating speeds.
The Delta Regis CESL8 Series Premium Brushless Screwdrivers provide the ultimate combination of ergonomics, precision, performance and environmental cleanliness to the installation of fasteners. The quiet, brushless DC motor does not create the carbon dust generated by the brushes in a conventional DC motor, and its low power consumption results in a tool that runs cooler, even under demanding applications.